Modular Traffic Island with Accessories made from Recycled Rubber:
- Centre Island End Mounting Plate
- Centre Island Extension Mounting Plate
- Centre Island End Assembly Rubber
- Island slipway left
- Island slipway right
- Island turn 90 degrees left
- Island turn 90 degrees right
- Island expansion ki – to make the island wider for Pay Kiosk
- Preformed metal mounting plate for items 5 – 9
For Pay Parking Systems to mount equipment on to e.g. Ticket Dispenser, Card Capture Units, Pay Stations, Pay Kiosks, Access Control Readers, Biometric Readers or any other systems that are used to open Boom Gates, Sliding Gates, Spike Barriers, Road Blockers, Speed Gates or any physical automated and non-automated access equipment.
Made from Steel & Recycled Rubber – Environmentally friendly
- Re-usable – can be removed & re-installed
a) 800mm (W) x 3800mm (L) x 150mm (H)
The Island weighs 329kg with biggest section weighing 109kg and smallest component weighing 2kg.
b) 600mm (W) x 3550mm (L) x 150mm (H)
Island weighs 252kg with biggest section weighing 44kg and smallest component weighing 2kg.
- Durable enough to make it a permanent installation or to make it a temporary installation
- Can be installed onto concrete / paving / asphalt / dirt roads.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor use
- Rubber can be painted
- Rubber colour can be changed – black, grey, brown
- Easy installation:
4m island can be installed in under 2 hours (island only)
4 hours with 2 booms and 2 gooseneck stands
- Rubber curb cannot damage motor vehicle rims
- The entire island is 100% recyclable.